Drop everything and head for the hills. The Party Wagon is a plus size adventure machine, capable of carrying you to the back of beyond and showing you how to have a damn good time on the way! We build each of these to order, so you have total flexibilty on frame geometry and spec, including:
- tyre / wheel size
- hub gear and belt drive options
- Fork options
- Mudguard / rack / anything cage braze-ons
We aso work closely with Ross at Straight Cut Designs, who can supply custom luggage to exactly suit you new Party Wagon, and we’ll taylor the finishing scheme to tie in with his strap locations.
Note that the fork now includes anything cage mounts on each side as standard – the fork shown without was a pre-production sample.
Prices for a frameset start at £2,750 – Email email@example.com to get the ball rolling! Lead time is currently around 8 months on built to order frames.
- 3AL / 2.5V double butted titanium tubing: The best. Stronger than steel. lighter than aluminium, and the famous ride feel that only the best metal bikes offer.
- Fallen Boost Anything Fork: Full carbon fork, 110mm x 15mm axle, post mount brakes, anything cage mounts and room for up to 29×3″ rubber.
- Intelligent geometry: Chainstay length and tube diameters are size dependent, to maintain consistent ride feel across the size range
- Custom geometry
- Adaptable internal cable routing done The Right Way. The cable port covers can be swapped to accomodate 1x, 2x, Shimano Alfine or Rohloff hub gears, and internally routed dropper post
- T47 BB shell: the same size as a BB30 shell for stiffness and compatibilty with all common chainset standards, but threaded to ensure proper bearing alignment and creak free riding!
- Straight 44mm headtube for ZS44 / EC44 headset: as mechanics, we spec non-inegrated headsets for the increased bearing life, perfect alignment, and – again – creak free operation.
- Titanium seatpost clamp and aluminium rear thru-axle included